Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Add 3D Pop-Out Effect On Image In Adobe Photoshop


Add 3D Pop-Out Effect On Image In Adobe Photoshop,The first thing I’ll do is open my photo into Photoshop. Here’s the photo I’ve selected for this projec

Final Result Image.

 


 I use This Image.


Step 1: Select Polygonal Tool

 

Step 2: Make Selection.


Simple Press Ctrl+J Selection Area Copy On outer Layer.

 

 Step 3:Select Rectangular Marquee Tool.



Make Selection.

 On outher Layer
 

 Step 4: Ctrl+J copy selected Area on outer Layer Click Fx Button On layer penal.

Stroke setting.


And Outer Glow setting.

 After Image.



 Step 5: Select Layer 1 And


Drop shadow setting.

 
 Step6: After Select Background Layer And Simle Press Ctrl+Backspace



 Here Pop Out Effect On Image.




1 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more
on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.

Logo Design UK

Post a Comment